Thursday, April 7, 2016

Coffee....

Hello friends. Larissa here today with a fun coffee card. I used two different sets today for my card. I am using Texas Clear Stamp Set and Playing with Your Coffee Stamp Set. If you remember last month I made the same coffee cups with the sugar skulls. You can do so much with them.
I stamped the coffee cup twice on a piece of white cardstock. I then stamped the smallest bluebonnet in the middle of each cup. I colored them using Copic markers. I then took a piece of watercolor paper and added some blue and green watercolors. After it dried really good I cut the coffee cups out and used some foam tape to pop them up. The watercolor paper is matted with a piece of blue cardstock and adhered to a white card base.



Products Used: 
Watercolor Paper 
Distress Inks
Blue and White Cardstock
Copic Markers

Hope you enjoyed my post today. Have a fabulous day friends.
Larissa Pittman 


1 comment:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...