Tuesday, November 24, 2015

warm winter wishes

We had our first snow of the season in Indiana this weekend and it put me in the mood to bundle up the penguin in the Winter Wonderland stamp set:
I wanted to use the penguin from the Winter Wonderland stamp set and I wanted to bundle him up with a hat and a scarf. I stamped my penguin and the hat and fussy cut them both. Then I stamped the image of the wolf wearing the scarf and fussy cut the scarf.

I colored the hat and scarf with Copic markers and attached them to my penguin. Then I attached the penguin to my card. I stamped the sentiment using the Say It Winter Greetings stamp set.
For a little bling, I added snowflakes using the Sparkle red rubber cling stamp set. I heat embossed them with silver embossing powder.
Here's my finished card:
Thanks so much for looking! Hoping you're staying warm this winter :) For more details, check out my blog today, Markland and Main.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...