Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Los Animales

Hello friends. Larissa here with a fun Halloween card for you today.
I am using the new cling stamp set Los Animales.
I stamped the cat head on a piece of white cardstock using a gray ink to create a pattern paper background.
Then I stamped the cat and colored it with Copic markers. I cut it out and adhered it to a piece of black cardstock cut into a circle.
I matted the card front onto a piece of black cardstock then adhered it all to a white card base.
I didn't want to cover up too much of the background so to finish off the card front I added some purple and orange sequins and a piece of fun Trick or Treat ribbon.


This is such a fun set for cards this month. Although I think you could use it year round or at least I will. :) 
Have a wonderful day friends. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...