Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Let's Celebrate

Hi everyone, Steph Ackerman here today using the Celebrate Clear Stamp Set.  This stamp set contains 5 stamps so it's easy to mix and match to create the cards you want.

 
Time to celebrate can be used for many occasions.
Simply stamp the 2 stamps independently and add them to the card.
To add some depth, I adhered Dew Drops to the flower centers as well as the edge of the strip.
 
 
This stamp set can also be used for a number of occasions.
I love mixing pink and gray so I used that color combination to create my next card.


I kept this card simple by using a pattern paper background and coordinating cardstock colors.


Celebrate was added across the center.  Life was stamped separately and added to the lower corner.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.
 
Steph - my blog

1 comment:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...