Wednesday, July 30, 2014

What's Up Wednesday- Colorful Seahorse



Hello everyone and Welcome back to the blog! It's Amber here with a bright and colorful card for this weeks What's Up Wednesday Post. I fell in love with this colorful sheet of patterned paper and just had to pair it with some matching inks and some of my favorite PWP stamp sets.


I started by covering my card base with the colorful patterned paper and then I cut and added two coordinating strips of cardstock to the upper half of my card. I stamped the cute little seahorse from the Mermaid Clear Stamp Set in Topaz and then stamped the fun little sunburst pattern in Boysenberry behind the little guy. ( Note: I masked the seahorse and around the edges of my cardstock before stamping the background.) To finish things off I stamped some text from the Text Cling Stamp Set in Topaz  and added three little cardstock squares with bards in the middle of them to the large pink panel of cardstock. You can see a little close up of my card below.


Thanks for visiting! Don't forget we would love to see what you make with Paper Wings Productions Stamps so add your projects to our Flickr Group,to Pinterest, or leave a comment with a link to your project. You can also check out our Facebook Page, Paper Wings Productions Facebook Share Page and You Tube Page for daily inspiration.

Supplies: Cardstock- Cream, Orange, Bright Pink / Patterned Paper- Close To My Heart / Paper Wings Productions Clear Stamp Sets-Mermaid & Sunburst Pattern / Paper Wings Productions Cling Stamp Set- Text / Versa Color Ink Pads- Boysenberry & Topaz /  3 Cream Brads- Making Memories


1 comment:

  1. I love how bright and colorful this is, beautiful card Amber :D

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...