Friday, July 18, 2014

Featured Friday- Tea Album

*****To Join our July Challenge: Click Here*****

Hey guys, Katie here!For today's Featured Friday post I am featuring this cute mini book I made using the July Nesting Components kit! I am a total tea lover, so of course you can imagine how excited I was when I saw that this months kit was tea themed. 

I used the supplies from this kit combined with the new Tea Time stamps to create this mini book.


I really loved the little tea charms that came in the kit, so I attached those to the binding of my book using some twine I had (not included in the kit).

While you're here, you need to take a peek at Dana's amazing project using this kit! She uses the extra heavy gel medium from the kit to create a unique, mixed media background. Go check it out!

Thanks for stopping by! -Katie

2 comments:

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...