Thursday, September 19, 2013

Themed Thursday:Little Halloween

Hello PWP fans!  Erica here today to share with you a themed post inspired by Amber's recent Feature Friday post that you have to check out HERE!  She used one of my favorite Halloween stamp sets from the PWP SHOP called Little Halloween but there is nothing little about the amount of mileage you will get out of this stamp set!  With 8 different sentiments and great images to go along with them this stamp set is a must have! 
I created three different Halloween projects to share with you today using the Little Halloween Clear Stamp Set!  I had so much fun coloring these images and created with this set I had a hard time stopping!
For my first project I used a small white glassine bag and stamped all the sentiments in black all over the bag for a quick and easy background!  I then took some white cardstock and applied some Distress ink in Black Soot with my ink blending tool until the white was completely covered.  I made sure to keep it pretty light but did add a few darker spots while I was blending the ink.  I then stamped the bat image covering the whole piece of cardstock and then fussy cut them out and saved the left over bats for another project!  I punched out some circles and one scallop circle with my punches, layered them together and then added the bats and a great Happy Halloween sentiment from the stamp set.  I also added some orange tulle behind my piece to give it a little something extra!  I added a small tag to the inside of my bag to go along with some sweet treats!  I added ribbons, tulle and bakers twine to the tag and adhered one of the pumpkin images from the stamp set.
Next up I have a very simple Halloween card I created with the Little Halloween stamp set and some pattern papers form my stash!  I stamped out a handful of the Jack-O-Lanterns on some white cardstock and colored them in with my markers and cut them out and saved the extras for later.  I layered up some of the papers on my card base, added some twine and some enamel dots. I then took a strip of black cardstock and punched out 3 scallop circles to create windows.  I positioned my window strip on my card where I wanted it to go and then stamped out the Trick or Treat sentiment in the center window.  After the image was stamped I added foam squares to the back of the black strip of paper and adhered to my card then I slipped in the Jack-O-Lanterns at the top and the bottom windows.  Easy Peasy!
If you joined us for our Autumn Blog Hop you will know that I created an Autumn tag to add to my journal. ( If you missed the hop please check it out HERE!)   Well Halloween is fast approaching so I will need a Halloween tag to add to my journal as well.  I colored my tag with some Distress Ink and Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist.  We currently have some Glimmer Mist in the PWP Shop on sale HERE!  I used a couple of the Chipboard Nesting Circles for my tag and colored them with my Black Soot Distress Ink.  I adhered them to my tag adding foam squared to the back of the larger on so that it popped of the tag.   I added a piece of cardstock to the center of the smaller chipboard and stamped out some of the Halloween sentiments for an easy background.  I took one of the Jack-O-Lanterns I cut out earlier and popped him up with foam squares and added him to the chipboard piece.  I also stamped out the super cute candy corn image from the stamp set and made a border strip to add to my tag. 
Thank you so much for joining me today and if you are in need of some new fresh Halloween stamps make sure you check out the Paper Wings Productions Shop! 

We would love to see what you have been creating with the Paper Wings Productions products!  Add your projects to our FACEBOOK, PINTEREST, FLICKR GROUP or tag us on Instagram @paperwingsproductions!

6 comments:

  1. I love, love, love these Erica!! Very cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these projects! I like the stamps and your embellishments!! Perfect for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, love the little treat bags and your tag is fabulous! Thanks for linking to my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spooktacular projects! I love how you used this stamp set Erica! Thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Erica, these are such sweetly spooky projects. You did a stellar job. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

We appreciate and treasure each and every comment. You make our day by taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Have an uplifting day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...